- Additional information
- How to Use
- Product Details
- Side Effects
Artequin Adult Tablets – 600/750mg, 6 Tablets
Artequin Adult Tablets is a tablet that is used to treat severe malaria, as well as chloroquine-resistant malaria. It can also be used to treat severe quinine-resistant malaria and chloroquine-resistant falciparum malaria. This tablet is easy to take and helps to get rid of the infection quickly.
Artequin Adult Tablets contain Artesunate and Mefloquine as active ingredients.
What type of malaria conditions Artequin Adult Tablets is used for?
Artequin Adult Tablets is used for the following and should be taken on the advise of your doctor:
- Severe malaria
- Chloroquine resistant malaria
- Severe quinine resistant malaria
- Chloroquine resistant falciparum malaria
- Malaria of the cerebrum of the brain
Symptoms of Malaria
Symptoms of malaria can develop as quickly as 7 days after you’re bitten by an infected mosquito.
Typically, the time between being infected and when symptoms start (incubation period) is 7 to 18 days, depending on the specific parasite you’re infected with. However, in some cases it can take up to a year for symptoms to develop.
The initial symptoms of malaria are flu-like and include:
- a high temperature of 38C or above
- feeling hot and shivery
- muscle pains
- generally feeling unwell
These symptoms are often mild and can sometimes be difficult to identify as malaria.
Can someone who is pregnant or breastfeeding use Artequin Adult Tablets?
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking Artequin Adult if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, suspect you are pregnant or breast-feeding
Artequin Adult Tablets Reviews
After using Artequin Adult Tablets, it’s helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received have helped the condition it is claimed for, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
What is the price of Artequin Adult Tablets in Nigeria?
The price of Artequin Adult Tablets is N3,500
Where can you buy Artequin Adult Tablets In Nigeria?
You can Buy Artequin Adult Tablets at Asset Pharmacy Lagos Nigeria, Nigeria’s Largest Online Pharmacy.
How to Use
How to use Artequin Adult Tablets
Read the Medication Guide before you start using medicines
Product Information of Artequin Adult Tablets
- Consult your doctor immediately if your symptoms do not improve, you are unable to eat, or you develop fainting, flu-like symptoms, or change in heartbeat
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Experience pain, burning, tingling, numbness in hands or feet, muscle weakness or problems in eyes
- Finish the entire course of treatment as prescribed
- Have any heart disease or liver disorders
- Inform your doctor if you have existing medical problems including heart problems or HIV
- Inform your doctor of all your other medications
- Pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Take with food
Interactions with Artequin Adult Tablet
- HIV drugs
- Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Protease inhibitors
When not to use Artequin Tablet
- First 3 months of pregnancy
- History of psychiatric illness and seizure disorders
- Severe hepatic and renal impairment
Side Effects of Artequin Adult Tablets
- Difficulty in falling asleep
- Unusual tiredness
- Abnormal dreams
- Muscle pain
- Slow heart rate
- Elevated levels of liver enzymes
- Visual disturbances
- Irregular heart beats
- Itching of skin
- Skin rash
- Abdominal pain
- Sensation of spinning or rotation
- Ringing in ears
- Loss of appetite
- Artequin Adult Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here
Product Ingredients of Artequin Adult Tablets
- Artesunate – 600Mg
- Mefloquine – 750Mg
Delievry time are estimates. Can vary due to the time of day you order.
Delivery time estimate are subject to the courier company.
Shipping to Lagos cost starts from N1850 Next day delivery
Shipping to Rest Of Nigeria – 2-3 days cost starts from N2000
Shipping to Rest of Africa – 5-7 working days Cost starts from N12000
Shipping to Europe 7 – 14 working days Cost srats from N18000
Shipping to Rest of the world – 7 – 14 days Cost starts from N18000