Dr Meyers Asmanol Tablet, 50 Tablets
Dr Meyers Asmanol Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Shortness of breath, Runny nose, Sneezing I Itching, watery eyes caused by allergies, Common cold, Flu, and other conditions.
Asmanol tablets has been found to help with a number of breathing problems that are caused by inflammation. Hay Fever sufferers who experience a tightening of the chest, have found a lot of benefits from the product.
- Chronic bronchopulmonary disorders
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness
- Interruption of breathing in newborns
- Hay fever
- Common cold
- Watery eyes
How does Asmanol Tablet work?
Asmanol contains Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Salbutamol, and Theophylline as active ingredients.
Chlorphenamine is an antihistamine medicine that relieves the symptoms of allergies.
It’s known as a drowsy (sedating) antihistamine. It’s more likely to make you feel sleepy than some other antihistamines.
It’s used for:
- hay fever
- red, itchy eyes (conjunctivitis)
- hives (urticaria) caused by food allergies and chickenpox
- insect bites and stings
Salbutamol is used to relieve symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) such as coughing, wheezing, and feeling breathless. It works by relaxing the muscles of the airways into the lungs, which makes it easier to breathe.
Theophylline is used for the treatment and prophylaxis of bronchospasm associated with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and chronic bronchitis.
- Chlorpheniramine 2mg
- Theophylline 60mg
- Salbutamol 2mg
The combination produces bronchodilatory action; activating beta2-adrenergic receptors in the lungs; relaxing muscles and opening air passages; blocking H1-receptor sites on tissues
How to Take
Dr Meyers Asmanol Tablet should be taken by as directed by your Doctor
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Increased in urine volume
- Irregular heartbeat
- Persistent vomiting
- Trembling or shaking
- Stomach upset
- Stomach pain
- Pounding or rapid pulse
- Sudden death
- Low blood pressure
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Feeling nervous
- Tightness in chest
- Muscular weakness
- Ringing in ears
- Blurred vision
- Painful urination
- Dry mouth
- Changes in appetite
- Age-related deficits in motor function
- Dr Meyers Asmanol Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Warning / Caution / Precautions
- Ask a doctor before use if you have any breathing problems, glaucoma, or difficulty urinating
- Avoid alcohol and other sedatives while on this medication
- Avoid drinking or eating foods high in caffeine
- Avoid driving or operating machinery until you know how this drug will affect you
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Consult a doctor if you are taking aminophylline or xanthines
- Consult a doctor in case you have cardiac failure, hypertension, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism, renal or hepatic dysfunction
Interactions with Dr Meyers Asmanol Tablet
When not to use Dr Meyers Asmanol Tablet