- How to Use
- Product Details
- Side Effects
- Patient Information Leaflet
- Reviews (0)
Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Syrup, 200ml
Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Syrup is used to relieve any type of cough. If you don’t really know what type of cough you have, or if your cough changes from one to another, Bronchostop takes the hassle out of choosing a solution.
Bronchostop Cough syrup contains a combination of ingredients not commonly found in other cough products used to relieve any cough: dry, tickly, chesty, mucus or catarrh.
The oral syrup is completely sugar-free, alcohol-free, and non-drowsy.
A traditional herbal medicinal product is composed in this syrup for relieving coughs, such as chesty coughs and dry, tickly, irritating coughs and catarrh. The oral solution is exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy for various coughs.
Benefits of Buttercup bronchostop syrup
- Used for the relief of dry and chesty coughs
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years
What type of cough do you have?
Anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding should not use Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Syrup without speaking to a doctor or Asset Pharmacy pharmacist
Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Syrup Reviews
After using Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Syrup, it’s helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received have helped the condition it is claimed for, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
Price of Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Syrup in Nigeria
Buy Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Syrup at Asset Pharmacy Lagos Nigeria, Nigeria’s Largest Online Pharmacy.
How to Use
- Using the measuring cup provided, 15 ml of syrup to be taken every 4 hours, 4 times per day.
- If required, up to a maximum of 6 doses (90ml) can be taken per day.
See leaflet for further information.
Warnings and conditions
- Do not give to children under 12 years
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or allergic to any of the ingredients
- Talk to a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist after 7 days
- Read the package leaflet before use.For oral use
- Do not store above 25°C
- Store in the original package in order to protect the contents from light
- Close tightly after use
- After opening, use within 4 weeks
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The frequency of the following side effects occurring is not known.
This medicine may cause the following serious allergic reactions. If you experience any of the
following effects, stop taking the syrup and seek medical advice immediately:
• severe and potentially life-threatening reactions, with symptoms that may include feeling
lightheaded or faint, breathing difficulties or wheezing, a fast heartbeat, skin rash, confusion
and anxiety, or loss of consciousness (anaphylactic reaction)
• swelling of the face, lips, tongue, mouth or throat (angioedema),
• blistering of the mouth and throat
• worsening of asthma symptoms
• difficulty breathing (including shortness of breath)
Other possible side effects
If any of the following side effects get serious or concern you, or you notice any other side
effect, stop taking the syrup and seek medical advice as soon as possible:
Allergic skin reactions including urticaria (red bumps on the skin), and itching. Gastrointestinal
disorders such as pain or discomfort in the abdomen, diarrhoea, vomiting, and nausea.
Each 15ml of oral syrup contains the active ingredients: 120 mg of Extract (as Dry Extract) from Thyme Herb (Thymus Vulgaris L. and Thymus Zygis L., herb) (DER 7-13:1) Extraction solvent: Water, 830 mg of Extract (as liquid Extract) from Marshmallow Root (Althaea Officinalis L.) (DER 12-14:1) Extraction solvent: Water
Also contains: Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate and Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate
Patient Information Leaflet
Delievry time are estimates. Can vary due to the time of day you order.
Delivery time estimate are subject to the courier company.
Shipping to Lagos cost starts from N1850 Next day delivery
Shipping to Rest Of Nigeria – 2-3 days cost starts from N2000
Shipping to Rest of Africa – 5-7 working days Cost starts from N12000
Shipping to Europe 7 – 14 working days Cost srats from N18000
Shipping to Rest of the world – 7 – 14 days Cost starts from N18000
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.