Caya Diaphragm Gel
Caya gel can be used with Caya Diaphragm for Contraception.
Caya gel comes with an applicator which makes it easy to apply intravaginally at sex bout intervals for more pleasure. Vaginal lubrication is better enjoyed when the lubricant is put in the vagina as against rubbing in/on genitals with the hands… it’s also a more hygienic measure since one wonderful thing about Caya gel is the lactic acid content that keeps away the bad bacteria and encourages the function of good lactobacilli.
A healthy vagina needs to have high levels of lactic acid which is important in helping to prevent a condition known as bacterial vaginosis (BV).
Caya Gel is a water-based lubricant that increases the effectiveness of Caya Diaphragm. It acts as an additional physical barrier at the cervix and maintains the vaginal pH. Caya gel comes with a vaginal applicator which be used to re-apply additional gel if intercourse is repeated.
How it works:
Caya Gel acts by reducing the mobility of sperm cells and lowers the pH level of the vagina which makes it less hospitable to sperm. The gel’s viscous consistency traps sperm to prevent it from swimming past any opening around the diaphragm. Caya Gel contains lactic acid which is particularly useful in maintaining a healthy vagina.
▪ Helps maintain a healthy vagina: enhances friendly bacteria and reduces vaginal infections
▪ Compatible for use with condoms and other methods of contraception
▪ Improves sexual pleasure for women who experience painful sexual intercourse
▪ Lubricates the vagina for women who experience dryness due to menopause
Additional Medial Indications:
▪ Vaginal dryness due to hormonal contraceptives, medications (e.g antihistamines, antidepressants, chemotherapy), and medical conditions e.g. vagina atrophy
▪ Gynaecological procedures such as vaginal examination, lubrication of speculums and for trans vaginal ultrasound scans
▪ Immunocompromised women who require additional support to maintain a healthy vagina
▪ Prevention and treatment of bacterial vaginosis
▪ Adjunct to antibiotic therapy especially in sexually active women
Packing: 1 gel per pack with 1 applicator