- Additional information
- How to Use
- Product Details
- How to store
- Patient Information Leaflet
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test, 10 Test
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is the perfect choice for couples who are trying to conceive. The test is simple to use and it can double your chances of getting pregnant. Additionally, it is more accurate than other ovulation tests on the market.
The Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is easy to use. Simply pee on the stick and wait for the results. The digital display will show you if you are in your fertile window. If you see the high fertility symbol, that means you are at your most fertile and you have the best chance of conceiving.
What sets the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test apart from other ovulation tests is its accuracy. The test track key fertility hormones, estrogen and luteinising hormone, to accurately identify your fertile days. This means that you have more opportunities to get pregnant – at least twice as many as with any other ovulation test.
So, if you’re trying to conceive, make sure to give yourself the best possible chance by using the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test.
Benefits of Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test:
- Pinpoints your two best days to get pregnant each cycle
- Over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge before ovulation
- Hormones are a more accurate predictor of ovulation than basal body temperature:
- Our product accurately detects the days before, and not after ovulation.
- Twice as accurate as traditional calendar methods (2)
- Easy to use, and easy to read with the Clearblue ‘smiley face’
Proven to help you get pregnant
There are only a few days in each menstrual cycle when you can get pregnant, which is why it’s important to know which are your most fertile days. Our easy-to-use ovulation predictor kit detects the rise in luteinising hormone (LH) – a key fertility hormone that rises prior to ovulation – to accurately detect days BEFORE, and not AFTER ovulation. Get pregnant faster by using an ovulation test to identify your most fertile days (1).
Over 99% accurate
Detecting the LH surge is an accurate way to predict your most fertile days – it’s proven to be twice as accurate as traditional calendar methods
Pinpoints your 2 most fertile days
Many women track their cycles with a calendar or an app but pinpointing your most fertile days is difficult without a true reading of what’s actually happening inside your body. ClearblueDigital Ovulation Test identifies your hormone levels to pinpoint your 2 days to get pregnant, the day before ovulation and the day of ovulation.
LH surge accurately predicts ovulation
A surge in luteinising hormone (LH) occurs 24-36 hours before ovulation and is what causes an egg to be released ready to be fertilised. ClearblueDigital Ovulation Test detects the level of luteinising hormone (LH) to accurately predict ovulation
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Reviews
After using Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test, it’s helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received have helped the condition it is claimed for, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
What is the price of Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test in Nigeria?
The price of Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is N21,350
Where can you buy Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test In Nigeria?
You can Buy Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test at Asset Pharmacy Lagos Nigeria, Nigeria’s Largest Online Pharmacy
How to Use
1) Before testing
Please always read the instructions on pack and in the leaflet carefully before use.
– You need to know your usual cycle length before you start, to ensure you test at the right time to find your LH surge
– To work out your cycle length, count the day period starts (first day of full menstrual flow) as Day 1, and continue counting through to the day BEFORE your next period starts – the number of days is your cycle length.
– Once you know your cycle length, use the table below to find out when to start testing:
|Your cycle length in days||21 or less||22||23||24||25||26||27||28||29||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||37||38||39||40||41 or more|
|Start testing on the day under your cycle length||5||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17||18||19||20||21||22||23||17 days before your next period|
– You can test at any time of the day, but you should test at the same time of day each day.
– Try not to urinate for four hours before you do the ovulation test, and you should avoid excessive fluid intake before testing – you might find it easier to use the first urine of the day.
2) getting the ovulation test ready
– Remove the ovulation test stick from the foil wrapper.
– Remove the cap
– Before applying urine to the ovulation test stick it must be inserted into the test holder.
– Align the pink arrow on the ovulation test stick with the pink arrow on the test holder and insert until it clicks into place.
– Wait for the ‘test ready’ symbol to appear and take the ovulation test immediately.
3) Doing the test
– Place the absorbent sampler pointing downwards in your urine stream for 5 to 7 seconds.
– Or collect a sample of your urine in a clean, dry container. Dip the absorbent sampler in the urine for 15 seconds.
– Take care not to get the test holder wet.
4) Wait for 3 minutes
– Keep the sampler pointing downwards or lay the test flat. Throughout testing never hold the test with the absorbent tip pointing upwards.
– After 20 to 40 seconds the ‘test ready’ symbol will start flashing to show the ovulation test is working.
– Do not eject the ovulation test stick before you get your result.
– Replace the ovulation test stick’s cap and wait for 3 minutes.
4) Read your results
Within 3 minutes the display will show your result.
No LH surge: If you get a ‘blank circle’, the test hasn’t detected your LH surge. Test again at the same time tomorrow using a new ovulation test stick.
LH surge: A ‘smiley face’ means you’ve detected your LH surge. Your 2 most fertile days are today and tomorrow so having sex in the next 48 hours will maximise your chances of getting pregnant.
– Once you have read your final result eject the ovulation test stick and throw it away.
– Your result can only be read on the test holder display – you cannot determine your result from any lines on the ovulation test stick.
– Your result will remain on the display for 8 minutes.
– Do not re-insert a used ovulation test stick.
This IVD digital device meets the emissions and immunity requirements of EN 61326-2-6:2006. The EMC countermeasures employed within the electronic instrument will provide reasonable protection against electromagnetic interference effects likely to be encountered in the home environment. The following preventive warnings apply to EN 61326-2-6:2006 compliant equipment. a) Use of this instrument in a dry environment, especially if synthetic materials are present (synthetic clothing, carpets etc) may cause damaging static discharges that may cause erroneous results. b) Do not use this instrument in close proximity to sources of strong electromagnetic radiation (e.g. mobile phones), as these may interfere with the proper operation.
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is not intended for contraceptive use or if you do not have menstrual cycles. It is not suitable if you have recently been pregnant, reached the menopause, have polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) or are taking certain fertility drugs. Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test can be used if you are taking clomiphene citrate. Women with medically diagnosed fertility problems should ask their doctor if the product is suitable for them. Clearblue is a trade mark of SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (‘SPD’).
How to store
For in vitro diagnostic use only. Not for internal use. Do not reuse test sticks. Keep out of reach of children. Store between 2° – 30°C. Bring to room temperature for 30 minutes if refrigerated. Do not use if the foil wrapper containing the test stick is damaged. Do not use a test stick after the ‘use by’ date. Only use test sticks for Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test with the holder. Not for contraceptive use.
Delievry time are estimates. Can vary due to the time of day you order.
Delivery time estimate are subject to the courier company.
Shipping to Lagos cost starts from N1850 Next day delivery
Shipping to Rest Of Nigeria – 2-3 days cost starts from N2000
Shipping to Rest of Africa – 5-7 working days Cost starts from N12000
Shipping to Europe 7 – 14 working days Cost srats from N18000
Shipping to Rest of the world – 7 – 14 days Cost starts from N18000
Patient Information Leaflet
You may also like…
-9%Quick View— or subscribe and save 10%