Niquitin Minis Mint 4mg Lozenges by 20 Lozenges
NiQuitin Mini’s Mint 4mg – 20 Lozenges. For those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day. Helps overcome your urge to smoke. Each lozenge contains 4 mg nicotine (as nicotine resinate). Always read the label.
NiQuitin Minis are part of a programme designed to support your wish to stop smoking. Using Minis at regular intervals gives your body the nicotine you need to help you stop smoking. Stopping smoking straightaway is best for your health.
However, if you are not able to, you can also use NiQuitin Minis to help you cut down on smoking for short periods of time. For full instructions please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Do not use
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed
- If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 12 years.
For oral use. NiQuitin Minis relieves and/or prevents cravings and withdrawal symptoms. Put one NiQuitin Minis in your mouth and allow to dissolve fully. This should take around 10 minutes. Use a maximum of 15 lozenges a day.
Stopping smoking straightaway (adults and children 12 years and over): Have a NiQuitin Minis when you have an urge to smoke. Use 8 to 12 a day for up to 6 weeks, then gradually phase out their use. Stop using NiQuitin Minis when you are using 1 or 2 a day.
Cutting down, perhaps before quitting completely (adults 18 years and over): Have a NiQuitin Minis instead of a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke. Cut down your cigarettes by as many as possible. Quit as soon as you feel able, then follow the instructions for stopping smoking straightaway above.
Stopping smoking for short periods of time (adults 18 years and over): Have a NiQuitin Minis instead a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke. Use a NiQuitin Minis every 1-2 hours.
Consult a healthcare professional
- if you have or recently has heart problems
- if you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- before use, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from a healthcare professional or support programme.
Do not store above 30⁰C.
Keep lozenges in the original package.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Each lozenge contains 4 mg nicotine (as nicotine resinate).
Also contains mannitol (E 421), sodium alginate, xanthan gum, potassium bicarbonate, calcium polycarbophil, sodium carbonate anhydrous, acesulframe potassium, taste-making flavour, peppermint flavour, menthol flavour and magnesium sterate.