- Additional information
- How to Use
- Product Details
- Side Effects
- How to store
- Patient Information Leaflet
- Prescription Product
Penicillin Ointment, 20G
Penicillin Ointment is a topical antibiotic ointment used to treat various bacterial infections. It’s available with a prescription, and it’s one of the most widely used antibiotics in the world. Penicillin Ointment is effective against a wide range of bacteria, making it useful for many different types of infections.
The common use of Penicillin Ointment
Penicillin Ointment is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Bacterial infections of wound
- Bacterial infections of pus filled skin
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Bacterial infections of nose
Penicillin Ointment Reviews
After using Penicillin Ointment, it’s helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received have helped the condition it is claimed for, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
What is the price of Penicillin Ointment in Nigeria?
The price of Penicillin Ointment is N350
Where can you buy Penicillin Ointment In Nigeria?
You can Buy Penicillin Ointment at Asset Pharmacy Lagos Nigeria, Nigeria’s Largest Online Pharmacy.
Penicillin Ointmentis a prescription drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
To order this product you confirm that you are under the care of your doctor or consultant and have been given permission by them for purchase, fulfillment & use in treatment with their written consent.
You will be required to send Asset Pharmacy your prescription
How to Use
How to use Penicillin Ointment
Apply to affected skin areas as directed by your doctor four times a day
Product Information of Penicillin Ointment
- Avoid using penicillin if allergic to it
- Should be used carefully in patients with Allergic reactions
- Take caution while taking penicillin in case of pregnancy and breastfeeding
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Penicillin Ointment. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Penicillin Ointment. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
Interactions with Penicillin Ointment
When not to use Penicillin Ointment
Side Effects of Penicillin Ointment
- Swelling of the tissues in kidney
- Serum sickness
- Rare severe allergic reactions
- Abnormal decrease in white blood cell count
- Reduced level of blood platelets
- Muscle pain
- Skin rash
- Penicillin Ointment may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Product Ingredients of Penicillin Ointment
- Penicillin G – 10000Iu
How to store
How to store Penicillin Ointment
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Penicillin Ointment.
Patient Information Leaflet
Click here for the Patient Information Leaflet of Penicillin Ointment
This product requires a prescription from your Doctor.
Please follow the instruction received from the pharmacy on how to forward your prescription to the pharmacy after you have paid for the medicine.
A prescription drug is a pharmaceutical medication that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
To order this product you confirm that you are under the care of your doctor or consultant and have been given permission by them for purchase, fulfillment & use in treatment with their written consent
Delievry time are estimates. Can vary due to the time of day you order.
Delivery time estimate are subject to the courier company.
Shipping to Lagos cost starts from N1850 Next day delivery
Shipping to Rest Of Nigeria – 2-3 days cost starts from N2000
Shipping to Rest of Africa – 5-7 working days Cost starts from N12000
Shipping to Europe 7 – 14 working days Cost srats from N18000
Shipping to Rest of the world – 7 – 14 days Cost starts from N18000