SOTALOL 80MG TABLETS 28 TABLETS
SOTALOL HYDROCHLORIDE 80MG
Sotalol 80mg Tablets are indicated for:
1. Ventricular arrhythmias:
• Treatment of life-threatening ventricular tachyarrhythmias;
• Treatment of symptomatic non-sustained ventricular tachyarrhythmias
2. Supraventricular arrhythmias:
• Prophylaxis of paroxysmal atrial tachycardia, paroxysmal atrial fibrillation, paroxysmal A-V nodal re-entrant tachycardia, paroxysmal A-V re-entrant tachycardia using accessory pathways, and paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia after cardiac surgery;
• Maintenance of normal sinus rhythm following conversion of atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter
SOTALOL HYDROCHLORIDE 80MG 28 TABLETS
This medication is used to treat a serious (possibly life-threatening) type of fast heartbeat called sustained ventricular tachycardia. It is also used to treat certain fast/irregular heartbeats (atrial fibrillation/flutter) in patients with severe symptoms such as weakness and shortness of breath. Sotalol helps to lessen these symptoms. It slows the heart rate and helps the heart to beat more normally and regularly. This medication is both a beta-blocker and an anti-arrhythmic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.