Whitfield’s Ointment, 20G
Whitfield’s Ointment is an effective treatment for a wide range of skin conditions. It can be used to control and prevent fungal infections, acne, skin diseases, and blemishes. It is also effective in reducing redness and dandruff. Whitfield Ointment is safe to use on all skin types and is gentle enough for everyday use.
Whitfield’s Ointment can be used for the following:
- Fungal infection of skin
- Skin redness
- Skin diseases
- Calluses and corns
Whitfield’s Ointment Reviews
After using Whitfield’s Ointment it’s helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received have helped the condition it is claimed for, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
What is the price of Whitfield’s Ointment in Nigeria?
The price of Whitfield’s Ointment is N540
Where can you buy Whitfield’s Ointment In Nigeria?
You can Buy Whitfield’s Ointment at Asset Pharmacy Lagos Nigeria, Nigeria’s Largest Online Pharmacy.
How to Use
How to use
- Apply to the affected areas of skin up to three times a day.
- Benzoic Acid 6% w/w
- Salicylic Acid 3% w/w
- Mild cold or burning sensation at the site of application
- Severe allergic reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Redness, irritation at the site of application
- Swelling of face
- Avoid breathing dust
- Avoid contact with eyes and other mucous membranes
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing
- Consult a doctor about medication or kidney problems
- Discontinue if abnormal dryness or irritation develop
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if excessive burning, stinging or peeling occurs
- Do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- Wash your hands before and after applying Whitfield Ointment. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- Do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Whitfield Ointment. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- Applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- Avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.