Frequently Bought Together
Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Meter
The Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter is perfect for anyone looking for a compact and powerful meter. With test result averages up to 90 days, alerts if your test strips are expired or if you’ve underdosed, and the ability to re-dose within 10 seconds, this meter is packed with features. Plus, set pre-and post-meal reminders to test and stay on top of your blood sugar levels.
Benefits of Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Meter:
- Just two buttons are used to operate the meter, for intuitive handling.
- Large and easy-to-read display.
- In- or out-of-meter dosing for simple and comfortable testing.
- Safety features include underdosing alerts, re-dose option in 10 seconds, and test strip expiration warnings.
- The visual double check lets you see your recent test result.
- Post-meal alert reminds you to test 2 hours after eating.
- Pre-meal and post-meal markers are available.
- 500 Test results are stored in memory.
- See averages of all blood test results over 7, 14, 30 and 90 days.
- Fulfills 100 % of the accuracy requirements of DIN EN ISO 15197:2003.1
- Date and time are preset for faster setup.
- Changing the battery doesn’t mean losing the date and time settings.
- Transfer data from the meter to your PC using a USB cable. You will need an Accu-Chek diabetes management such as Accu-Chek Smart Pix on your computer to analyze the data.
- 30% smaller than previous Accu-Chek Active meters with a 10% bigger display
What does Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Meter contain?
– Glucometer (1 unit)
– Test strips (10 units)
– Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device (1 unit)
– Lancets (10 units)
– Carry Case (1 unit)
– User Manual (1 unit)
– Quick Start Guide (1 unit)
Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Meter Reviews
After using Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Meter, it’s helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received have helped the condition it is claimed for, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
What is the price of Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Meter in Nigeria?
The price of Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Meter is N13,750
Where can you buy Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Meter In Nigeria?
You can Buy Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Meter at Asset Pharmacy Lagos Nigeria, Nigeria’s Largest Online Pharmacy.
How to Use
How to use Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter
Testing your blood glucose is an essential part of managing diabetes. The Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter can help to make it convenient by giving you fast, hassle-free, and accurate results in 4 simple steps.
- Insert the glucose test strip
- Prick your finger with the lancet to draw out a blood drop.
- Carefully touch the blood drop onto the green field of the test strip.
- Read the blood glucose result.