You have no items in your cart.
Amoxicillin is indicated for the treatment of bacterial infections caused by amoxicillin-sensitive gram-positive and gram-negative pathogens. This could include;
- Infections of the upper respiratory tract, including infections of the ears, nose and throat: Acute otitis media, acute sinusitis and bacterial pharyngitis
- Infections of the lower respiratory tract: Acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, community-acquired pneumonia
- Infections of the lower urinary tract: Cystitis
- Prophylaxis of endocarditis in patients at risk i.e. surgery in the oral cavity or upper airways
- Consideration should be given to official guidance on the appropriate use of antibacterial agents
- Susceptibility of the causative organism to the treatment should be tested (if possible), although therapy may be initiated before the results are available.