CanesOasis Cystitis Relief, 6 Sachet
CanesOasis Cystitis Relief are used for the relief of the symptoms of cystitis in women. Cystitis is an inflammation of the bladder, which causes painful irritation and an unpleasant burning sensation when passing water.
Cystitis is an inflammation of the bladder, which causes painful irritation and an unpleasant burning sensation when passing water. CanesOasis provides relief by making the urine less acidic.
CanesOasis contains an active ingredient that reduces the acidity of your urine. This reduction of acidity level helps alleviate the stinging and pain that you experience when you urinate. It’s available in a great-tasting cranberry flavour.
Remember if you suffer from frequent or severe cystitis, visit your doctor who will help you to determine your triggers and advise you on the best way to treat your infection.
Features of CanesOasis cystitis relief 6 sachets
- Relieves discomfort in urinary tract infections
- Reduces inflammation of the bladder
- Urine becomes less acidic
How to use CanesOasis Sachet
- Adult women: Take the contents of one sachet dissolved in a glass of cold water, three times a day for two days.
- Not recommended for use in men and children.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If symptoms persist after the two day course is completed consult your doctor. Do not repeat the treatment without medical advice.
- DO NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT: if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or if you suffer from heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or have ever had kidney disease or if you are on a low salt diet.
- DO NOT TAKE if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Each sachet of granules contains Sodium Citrate BP 4.0g as the active ingredient
Also contains Sucrose BP, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica BP, Sodium Saccharin BP and Cranberry Flavour. Sodium content per sachet: 939mg
What is Cystitis and the symptoms?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) affect your urinary tract, including your bladder (cystitis), urethra (urethritis) or kidneys (kidney infection). UTIs may be treated with antibiotics, but they’re not always needed.
Symptoms of a UTI may include:
- pain or a burning sensation when peeing (dysuria)
- needing to pee more often than usual during the night (nocturia)
- pee that looks cloudy
- needing to pee suddenly or more urgently than usual
- needing to pee more often than usual
- blood in your pee
- lower tummy pain or pain in your back, just under the ribs
- a high temperature, or feeling hot and shivery
- a very low temperature below 36C