Frequently Bought Together
- Additional information
- How to Use
- Product Details
- Side Effects
- How to store
Ytacan Plus Cream, 30G
Looking for a cream that can help relieve the symptoms of various skin infections? Look no further than Ytacan Plus Cream. This cream is designed to provide short-term relief from bacterial or fungal infections, as well as reduce redness and itchiness. So if you’re looking for an all-in-one solution, then this cream is perfect for you.
Ytacan Plus Cream is a topical cream that is used to treat certain skin infections. The cream helps to reduce redness and itchiness, as well as killing the bacteria or fungus causing the infection.
Ytacan Plus Cream contains the active ingredients 0.064% w/w betamethasone dipropionate (equivalent to 0.05 % w/w betamethasone) and 1.0% w/w clotrimazole and Neomycin. Betamethasone belongs to a group of medicines called topical corticosteroids which are used on the surface of the skin to reduce the redness and itchiness caused by certain skin problems. Clotrimazole is a topical anti-fungal medicine used to treat some fungal infections of the skin. Neomycin is an antibacterial.
Can someone who is pregnant or breastfeeding use Ytacan Plus Cream?
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding
Ytacan Plus Cream Reviews
After using Ytacan Plus Cream, it’s helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received have helped the condition it is claimed for, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
What is the price of Ytacan Plus Cream in Nigeria?
The price of Ytacan Plus Cream is N350
Where can you buy Ytacan Plus Cream In Nigeria?
You can Buy Ytacan Plus Cream at Asset Pharmacy Lagos Nigeria, Nigeria’s Largest Online Pharmacy.
How to Use
How to use Ytacan Plus Cream
Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- For adults and children over the age of 12 years a layer of cream should be gently massaged into the affected and surrounding skin areas twice a day, in the morning and evening.
- Usually the cream should be used for either two weeks or four weeks, depending on the type of infection you have.
- Your doctor will tell you how long to use the cream for. Your skin infection should start to improve and the redness and itchiness will ease within the first few days of treatment.
- If your skin infection does not appear to get any better, you should see your doctor.
Product Information of Ytacan Plus Cream
What you need to know before you use Ytacan Plus Cream
Do not use Ytacan Plus Cream
- if you are allergic to betamethasone dipropionate, clotrimazole or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (
- if your skin becomes irritated, or you develop an allergic reaction.
- on any other skin infections as it could make them worse, especially rosacea (a skin condition affecting the face), acne, dermatitis (skin inflammation) around the mouth, nappy rash or other skin infections.
Warnings and precautions
If you have psoriasis, your doctor may want to review your treatment regularly. Contact your doctor if your psoriasis gets worse or you get raised bumps filled with pus under your skin.
Contact your doctor immediately if you, or your child, experience blurred vision or other visual disturbances.
Side effects that may happen with inhaled or oral corticosteroids may also occur with corticosteroids used on the skin, especially in infants and children.
If you use more than the correct amount of cream and/or use it for longer than is recommended, it can affect the levels of certain hormones in the body, particularly in infants and children.
In adults the changes in hormone levels may lead rarely to puffiness or rounding of the face, weakness, tiredness, and dizziness when standing or sitting down.
Do not use this medicine on children under 12 years of age unless advised by your doctor.
If you use more than the correct amount of cream and/or use it for longer than is recommended, it can affect your child’s hormones. Rarely this may lead to:
- Delayed growth and development
- A moon face or rounding of the face
- A build-up of pressure around the brain which can produce
- a bulging of the fontanelle (the soft spot in the top of the skull) in infants
- a constant thumping headache
- blurred vision or other visual disturbances
Other medicines and Ytacan Plus Cream
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using, have recently used or might use any other medicines.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
Ytacan Plus Cream contains:
- cetostearyl alcohol, which may cause localised skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis).
- 100mg propylene glycol in each gram, which may cause skin irritation. Because this medicine contains propylene glycol, do not use it on open wounds or large areas of broken or damaged skin (such as burns) without checking with your doctor or pharmacist.
- 10mg benzyl alcohol in each gram, which may cause allergic reactions or mild local irritation.
Side Effects of Ytacan Plus Cream
Possible side effects
A few people may find that they suffer from some of the following side effects after using Lotriderm Cream:
- burning and stinging
- rash; swelling and other skin infections.
In addition, the following side effects have been reported to occur following the use of other medicines containing either clotrimazole or betamethasone dipropionate:
- redness, stinging, blistering, peeling, swelling, itching, burning, skin rash, dryness of the skin
- inflammation of the hair follicles; excessive hair growth
- darkening of the skin; allergic skin reactions; dermatitis (skin inflammation) around the mouth; other skin infections, thinning of the skin and red marks.
- blurred vision.
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
Product Ingredients of Ytacan Plus Cream
The active substances are betamethasone dipropionate, clotrimazole and neomycin
How to store
How to store Ytacan Plus Cream
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the pack. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment.
Delievry time are estimates. Can vary due to the time of day you order.
Delivery time estimate are subject to the courier company.
Shipping to Lagos cost starts from N1850 Next day delivery
Shipping to Rest Of Nigeria – 2-3 days cost starts from N2000
Shipping to Rest of Africa – 5-7 working days Cost starts from N12000
Shipping to Europe 7 – 14 working days Cost srats from N18000
Shipping to Rest of the world – 7 – 14 days Cost starts from N18000