Dermovate Cream 30G
This Is A Prescription Product
This product can only be bought if you already have a prescription.
NOTE: You can not order this product without a valid prescription. If you have a prescription, you will need to email it to Asset Pharmacy. Your order can not be processed until we have received the Original Prescription.
Dermovate contains a medicine called clobetasol propionate. It belongs to a group of
medicines called steroids. It helps to reduce swelling and irritation.
Dermovate is used to help reduce the redness and itchiness of certain skin problems. These skin problems include:
• frequently relapsing eczema
• psoriasis (thickened patches of inflamed, red skin, often covered by silvery scales), excluding widespread plaque psoriasis
• lichen planus, (a skin disease that causes itchy, reddish-purple, flat-topped bumps on the wrists, forearms or lower legs)
• discoid lupus erythematosus (a disease of the skin most often affecting the face, ears, and scalp causing scarring and increased sensitivity of the affected skin to sunlight)
• dermatitis and other skin conditions that have not responded to milder steroid creams or ointments.