Frequently Bought Together
- Additional information
- How to Use
- Product Details
- Side Effects
- How to store
- Prescription Product
Fleming 1000mg Tablets, 14 Tablets
Introducing Fleming 1000mg Tablets – Your Ultimate Antibiotic Solution!
Say goodbye to pesky bacterial infections with Fleming 1000mg Tablets, a powerful antibiotic specifically formulated to target and eliminate the bacteria responsible for causing infections. With a combination of amoxicillin and clavulanic acid (Co-amoxiclav), Fleming 1000mg Tablets provide a comprehensive defense against a wide range of common infections.
Amoxicillin, a member of the penicillin family, is renowned for its potent antibacterial properties. However, in some cases, penicillins can become inactive, rendering them ineffective in treating infections. That’s where clavulanic acid steps in. Acting as a safeguard, clavulanic acid prevents amoxicillin from losing its efficacy, ensuring that Fleming 1000mg Tablets remain a reliable and powerful antibiotic option.
Designed for adults, Fleming 1000mg Tablets are suitable for the treatment of various infections. Whether you’re suffering from middle ear and sinus infections, respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, skin and soft tissue infections (including dental infections), or even bone and joint infections, Fleming 1000mg Tablets have got you covered.
When you choose Fleming 1000mg Tablets, you’re opting for a high-quality, reliable product that guarantees results. Manufactured to the highest standards, our tablets have undergone rigorous testing to ensure their safety and effectiveness. With Fleming 1000mg Tablets, you can trust that you’re receiving the best possible treatment for your infection.
To use Fleming 1000mg Tablets, simply follow the instructions provided by your healthcare professional. The tablets are available in a convenient 1000mg dosage, making them easy to swallow. Whether you prefer to purchase Fleming 1000mg Tablets from your local Asset Pharmacy store or have them shipped directly to your doorstep, our product is readily available and accessible.
Don’t let infections hinder your daily life any longer. Choose Fleming 1000mg Tablets, the antibiotic solution that effectively combats bacterial infections and restores your well-being. Get yours today and experience the relief and comfort you deserve.
Fleming 1000mg is used in adults and children to treat the following infections:
• middle ear and sinus infections
• respiratory tract infections
• urinary tract infections
• skin and soft tissue infections including dental infections
• bone and joint infections.
Can someone who is pregnant or breastfeeding use Fleming 1000mg?
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding
Fleming 1000mg Reviews
After using Fleming 1000mg, it’s helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received have helped the condition it is claimed for, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
What is the price of Fleming 1000mg in Nigeria?
The price of Fleming 1000mg is N9,500
Where can you buy Fleming 1000mg In Nigeria?
You can Buy Fleming 1000mg at Asset Pharmacy Lagos Nigeria, Nigeria’s Largest Online Pharmacy.
Fleming 1000mg is a prescription drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
To order this product you confirm that you are under the care of your doctor or consultant and have been given permission by them for purchase, fulfillment & use in treatment with their written consent.
You will be required to send Asset Pharmacy your prescription
How to Use
How to use Fleming 1000mg Tablets
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Adults and children weighing 40 kg and over The usual dose is:
- 1 tablet twice times a day
Patients with kidney and liver problems
- If you have kidney problems the dose might be changed. A different strength or a different medicine may be chosen by your doctor.
- If you have liver problems you may have more frequent blood tests to check how your liver is working.
Product Information of Fleming 1000mg Tablets
What you need to know before you take Fleming
Do not take Fleming: • if you are allergic to amoxicillin, clavulanic acid, penicillin or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6) • if you have ever had a severe allergic reaction to any other antibiotic. This can include a skin rash or swelling of the face or throat. • if you have ever had liver problems or jaundice (yellowing of the skin) when taking an antibiotic. ➔ Do not take Fleming if any of the above apply to you. If you are not sure, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Fleming. Warnings and precautions Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Fleming if you: • have glandular fever • are being treated for liver or kidney problems • are not passing water regularly. If you are not sure if any of the above apply to you, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Fleming. In some cases, your doctor may investigate the type of bacteria that is causing your infection. Depending on the results, you may be given a different strength of Fleming or a different medicine. Conditions you need to look out for Fleming can make some existing conditions worse, or cause serious side effects. These include allergic reactions, convulsions (fits) and inflammation of the large intestine. You must look out for certain symptoms while you are taking Fleming, to reduce the risk of any problems. See ‘Conditions you need to look out for’ in Section 4. Blood and urine tests If you are having blood tests (such as red blood cell status tests or liver function tests) or urine tests (for glucose), let the doctor or nurse know that you are taking Fleming. This is because Fleming can affect the results of these types of tests. Other medicines and Fleming Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using, have recently used or might use any other medicines. • If you are taking allopurinol (used for gout) with Fleming, it may be more likely that you will have an allergic skin reaction. • If you are taking probenecid (used for gout), your doctor may decide to adjust your dose of Fleming. • If medicines to help stop blood clots (such as warfarin) are taken with Fleming then extra blood tests may be needed. • Fleming can affect how methotrexate (a medicine used to treat cancer or rheumatic diseases) works. • Fleming may affect how mycophenolate mofetil (a medicine used to prevent the rejection of transplanted organs) works. Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine. Driving and using machines Fleming can have side effects and the symptoms may make you unfit to drive. Do not drive or operate machinery unless you are feeling well. Fleming contains sodium • This medicine contains less than 1 mmol sodium (23 mg) per tablet, that is to say essentially ‘sodium-free’.
Side Effects of Fleming 1000mg Tablets
Possible side effects
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The side effects below may happen with this medicine.
Conditions you need to look out for Allergic reactions:
- skin rash • inflammation of blood vessels (vasculitis) which may be visible as red or purple raised spots on the skin, but can affect other parts of the body
- fever, joint pain, swollen glands in the neck, armpit or groin
- swelling, sometimes of the face or throat (angioedema), causing difficulty in breathing
- collapse. ➔ Contact a doctor immediately if you get any of these symptoms. Stop taking Fleming. Inflammation of large intestine Inflammation of the large intestine, causing watery diarrhoea usually with blood and mucus, stomach pain and/or fever. ➔ Contact your doctor as soon as possible for advice if you get these symptoms. Very common side effects These may affect more than 1 in 10 people • diarrhoea (in adults). Common side effects These may affect up to 1 in 10 people • thrush (candida – a yeast infection of the vagina, mouth or skin folds) • feeling sick (nausea), especially when taking high doses ➔ if affected take Fleming with a meal • vomiting • diarrhoea (in children). Uncommon side effects These may affect up to 1 in 100 people • skin rash, itching • raised itchy rash (hives) • indigestion • dizziness • headache. Uncommon side effects that may show up in your blood tests: • increase in some substances (enzymes) produced by the liver. Rare side effects These may affect up to 1 in 1000 people • skin rash, which may blister, and looks like small targets (central dark spots surrounded by a paler area, with a dark ring around the edge – erythema multiforme) ➔ if you notice any of these symptoms contact a doctor urgently. Rare side effects that may show up in your blood tests: • low number of cells involved in blood clotting • low number of white blood cells. Frequency not known Frequency cannot be estimated from the available data. • Allergic reactions (see above) • Inflammation of the large intestine (see above) • Inflammation of the protective membrane surrounding the brain (aseptic meningitis) • Serious skin reactions: – a widespread rash with blisters and peeling skin, particularly around the mouth, nose, eyes and genitals (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), and a more severe form, causing extensive peeling of the skin (more than 30% of the body surface – toxic epidermal necrolysis) – widespread red skin rash with small pus-containing blisters (bullous exfoliative dermatitis) – a red, scaly rash with bumps under the skin and blisters (exanthemous pustulosis). – flu-like symptoms with a rash, fever, swollen glands, and abnormal blood test results (including increased white blood cells (eosinophilia) and liver enzymes) (Drug Reaction with Eosinophilia and Systemic Symptoms (DRESS)). ➔ Contact a doctor immediately if you get any of these symptoms. • inflammation of the liver (hepatitis) • jaundice, caused by increases in the blood of bilirubin (a substance produced in the liver) which may make your skin and whites of the eyes appear yellow • inflammation of tubes in the kidney • blood takes longer to clot • hyperactivity • convulsions (in people taking high doses of Fleming or who have kidney problems) • black tongue which looks hairy. Side effects that may show up in your blood or urine tests: • severe reduction in the number of white blood cells • low number of red blood cells (haemolytic anaemia) • crystals in urine. Reporting of side effects If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet
Product Ingredients of Fleming 1000mg Tablets
The active substances are amoxicillin and clavulanic acid. Each tablet contains amoxicillin trihydrate equivalent to 875mg amoxicillin and potassium clavulanate equivalent to 125 mg of clavulanic acid.
• The other ingredients are: Tablet core – magnesium stearate, sodium starch glycolate type A, colloidal anhydrous silica, microcrystalline cellulose. Film-coat – titanium dioxide (E171), hypromellose, macrogol (4000, 6000) and silicone oil (dimeticone)
How to store
How to store Fleming 1000mg Tablets
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children. • Do not use this medicine after the expiry date (EXP) which is stated on the carton. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month. • Do not store above 25 oC. • Tablets supplied in pouches should be used within 30 days of opening the pouch. • Store in the original pack to protect from moisture. • Do not use if the tablets are chipped or damaged. • Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment
This product requires a prescription from your Doctor.
Please follow the instruction received from the pharmacy on how to forward your prescription to the pharmacy after you have paid for the medicine.
A prescription drug is a pharmaceutical medication that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
To order this product you confirm that you are under the care of your doctor or consultant and have been given permission by them for purchase, fulfillment & use in treatment with their written consent
Delievry time are estimates. Can vary due to the time of day you order.
Delivery time estimate are subject to the courier company.
Shipping to Lagos cost starts from N1850 Next day delivery
Shipping to Rest Of Nigeria – 2-3 days cost starts from N2000
Shipping to Rest of Africa – 5-7 working days Cost starts from N12000
Shipping to Europe 7 – 14 working days Cost srats from N18000
Shipping to Rest of the world – 7 – 14 days Cost starts from N18000