Frequently Bought Together
- Additional information
- How to Use
- Product Details
- Side Effects
- How to store
- Patient Information Leaflet
- Reviews (0)
Hedrin 4% Spray Lotion – Dimeticone Spray Lotion, 120ml
Introducing Hedrin 4% Spray Lotion – your ultimate solution to combat head lice infestations. Clinically proven to effectively kill head lice, this skin-friendly and odourless lotion spray is here to provide relief for you and your loved ones.
Unlike other treatments, Hedrin 4% lotion spray does not contain any organophosphates, making it safe and gentle for use on both adults and children aged 6 months and over. With its powerful active substance, Dimeticone 4% w/w, this lotion works through a physical process that effectively covers and drowns the lice, eliminating them for good.
One of the key ingredients, Dimeticone 4% w/w, is not a chemical poison. This means that instead of relying on harsh chemicals, Hedrin’s formulation focuses on suffocating the lice, ensuring a safe and effective treatment. Say goodbye to worries about exposing yourself or your family to harmful toxins.
Hedrin 4% Spray Lotion also contains Cyclomethicone 5, which acts as a carrier ingredient. Once applied to the hair, this ingredient evaporates, leaving behind the active Dimeticone to target and kill the lice. The combination of these ingredients ensures that the treatment is not only effective but also convenient to use.
With a generous 120ml bottle, Hedrin 4% Spray Lotion provides you with a sufficient amount to treat multiple infestations or for use on multiple individuals. Whether you prefer to purchase it in-store or have it shipped directly to your doorstep, this head lice treatment product is readily available for your convenience.
Take control of head lice infestations effortlessly with Hedrin 4% Spray Lotion. Trust in its clinically proven formula and bid farewell to those pesky critters. Experience the difference of a skin-friendly, odourless, and easy-to-apply solution. Don’t let head lice hold you back – choose Hedrin 4% Spray Lotion today and regain peace of mind.
Hedrin 4% Spray Lotion Reviews
After using Hedrin 4% Spray Lotion, it’s helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received have helped the condition it is claimed for, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
What is the price of Hedrin 4% Spray Lotion in Nigeria?
The price of Hedrin 4% Spray Lotion is N20000
Where can you buy Hedrin 4% Spray Lotion In Nigeria?
You can Buy Hedrin 4% Spray Lotion at Asset Pharmacy Lagos Nigeria, Nigeria’s Largest Online Pharmacy.
How to Use
How to use hedrin
Please read the enclosed information leaflet carefully before use.
- The spray comes ready assembled. Before use remove the coloured safety clip from under the spray nozzle. This may be retained or disposed of safely.
- Cover the shoulders with a towel.
- Be careful not to spray into eyes and face, and do not breathe the spray.
- Holding the spray approximately 10cm from the hair carefully spray sufficient solution evenly over dry hair to ensure that the scalp and hair are fully covered and the hair is saturated.
- Work into the hair with the fingers or an ordinary comb spreading the liquid evenly from the roots to tips.
- Allow the hair to dry naturally.
- Leave on the hair for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Wash the hair with normal shampoo, rinse thoroughly with water and dry.
It is important that Hedrin® is applied again after seven days to deal with any untreated eggs which may hatch in that time. Failure to repeat the process may result in the return of a louse infestation.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Keep the spray in the original carton
- If accidentally introduced into the eyes, flush with water
- Do not continue using Hedrin® if a skin rash or other signs of hypersensitivity occur
- For external use only
- Keep hair away from sources of ignition, especially naked flames and burning cigarettes, whilst being treated with Hedrin®. Treated hair can readily burn if ignited
- Do not use if you are sensitive to either of the ingredients in Hedrin®
- Children under 6 months should only be treated under medical supervision
- Take care if accidentally spilt as Hedrin® may cause a slip hazard
Side Effects of Hedrin
If you experience any of the following, stop using Hedrin® immediately (shampoo off) and talk to a doctor or pharmacist
- Allergic reactions such as rash, swelling or weals on the skin.
- Breathing difficulties
Other side effects When using Hedrin® on broken skin, slight irritation may occur. Sometimes application may cause flaking of the scalp, itching, irritation around the eyes and hair loss.
The active substance is Dimeticone 4% w/w
The other ingredients are Cyclomethicone 5
How to store
How to store Hedrin
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- This product does not require any other special storage conditions.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the pack.
- Care should be taken if Hedrin is spilled as it may cause a slip hazard.
Delievry time are estimates. Can vary due to the time of day you order.
Delivery time estimate are subject to the courier company.
Shipping to Lagos cost starts from N1850 Next day delivery
Shipping to Rest Of Nigeria – 2-3 days cost starts from N2000
Shipping to Rest of Africa – 5-7 working days Cost starts from N12000
Shipping to Europe 7 – 14 working days Cost srats from N18000
Shipping to Rest of the world – 7 – 14 days Cost starts from N18000
Patient Information Leaflet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.