- Additional information
- How to Use
- Product Details
- Side Effects
- How to store
- Patient Information Leaflet
- Prescription Product
Penicillin Eye Ointment, 5g
Penicillin Eye Ointment is a powerful medication used to treat bacterial infections of the eye (bacterial conjunctivitis). It is extremely effective in fighting off bacteria and quickly restores the health of the eye. Penicillin Eye Ointment should be used as directed by your doctor for optimal results.
How to Use
How to use Penicillin Eye Ointment
use as directed by your doctor or pharmacist
Product Information of Penicillin Eye Ointment
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Penicillin Eye Ointment. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Penicillin Eye Ointment. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
Side Effects of Penicillin Eye Ointment
Product Ingredients of Penicillin Eye Ointment
- Penicillin Potassium – 5000 I.U/G
How to store
How to store Penicillin Eye Ointment
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Penicillin Eye Ointment.
Patient Information Leaflet
This product requires a prescription from your Doctor.
Please follow the instruction received from the pharmacy on how to forward your prescription to the pharmacy after you have paid for the medicine.
A prescription drug is a pharmaceutical medication that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
To order this product you confirm that you are under the care of your doctor or consultant and have been given permission by them for purchase, fulfillment & use in treatment with their written consent
Delievry time are estimates. Can vary due to the time of day you order.
Delivery time estimate are subject to the courier company.
Shipping to Lagos cost starts from N1850 Next day delivery
Shipping to Rest Of Nigeria – 2-3 days cost starts from N2000
Shipping to Rest of Africa – 5-7 working days Cost starts from N12000
Shipping to Europe 7 – 14 working days Cost srats from N18000
Shipping to Rest of the world – 7 – 14 days Cost starts from N18000