Pharmaton Advance Multivitamin & Mineral Capsules, 30 Capsules
Looking for a powerful daily multivitamin and mineral? Look no further than Pharmaton Advance Multivitamin & Mineral Capsules. This unique formula contains ginseng G115, as well as essential vitamins and minerals like calcium, iron, zinc, copper and more. It can help reduce tiredness and promote cognitive function while helping you stay energized throughout the day.
Pharmaton Advance multivitamin and minerals Caplets is a unique blend of seven B vitamins, vitamins A, C, D and E and essential minerals like calcium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese and selenium to help reduce tiredness and keep you going. The ginseng G115 in Pharmaton Advance helps with cognitive function while the energy release blend of ingredients helps with energy production.
Benefits of Pharmaton Advance Multivitamin & Mineral Capsules
- Unlock energy from food to contribute to your overall health and well-being
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Supports the maintenance of normal skin
- For the normal function of the immune system and the maintenance of normal hair and nails
Can someone who is pregnant or breastfeeding use Pharmaton Advance?
This product is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Pharmaton Advance Reviews
After using Pharmaton Advance, it’s helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received have helped the condition it is claimed for, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
What is the price of Pharmaton Advance in Nigeria?
The price of Pharmaton Advance is N9200
Where can you buy Pharmaton Advance In Nigeria?
You can Buy Pharmaton Advance at Asset Pharmacy Lagos Nigeria, Nigeria’s Largest Online Pharmacy.
How to Use
How to use Pharmaton Advance Multivitamin & Mineral Capsules
- Take one capsule each day with or after food.
- Start by taking Pharmaton Advance Capsules for 4 weeks.
- If, after 4 weeks treatment, you are starting to feel better, you may continue to take Pharmaton Advance Capsules for up to 12 weeks.
- After 12 weeks, talk to a doctor if you would like to continue using Pharmaton Advance Capsules. The doctor may wish to investigate your symptoms further.
Product Information of Pharmaton Advance Multivitamin & Mineral Capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Do not give these capsules to children
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant or are breast-feeding
- Not suitable for adult men and women but not for children
- Do not take Pharmaton Vitality Capsules if you have problems with your kidneys, you have high iron levels, you have problems with high levels of Vitamin A or D in your body or if you have problems with high levels of calcium in your blood or urine
- Contains iron
- Please read the enclosed leaflet for further information
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children, as overdose may be fatal
- Keep container tightly closed
Product Ingredients of Pharmaton Advance Multivitamin & Mineral Capsules
Calcium hydrogen phosphate; rapeseed oil; gelatine; coco fat, hydrogenated; emulsifier: E 422; soy lecithin powder; L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C); ferrous sulphate; Lactose (from milk); alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E); nicotinamide; Panax Ginseng extract G115; manganese sulphate; zinc sulphate; copper sulphate; flavouring; pyridoxin hydrochloride (Vitamin B6); thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1); retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), riboflavin (Vitamin B2); peanut oil; sodium selenite; colourant E 172; pteroylmonoglutamic acid (Folic acid); cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3); cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12); D-biotin; antioxidants: E 320, E 321.
Nutritional Information of Pharmaton Advance Multivitamin & Mineral Capsules
|Per Capsule||% NRV|
|Soy Lecithin powder||100 mg||**|
|Standardised Panax ginseng extract G115*||40 mg||**|
|Vitamin A||800 μg RE||100%|
|Vitamin D||5 μg||100%|
|Vitamin E||12 mg α-TE||100%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75%|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg||100%|
|Folic acid||200 μg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||2.5 μg||100%|
** No EU NRV established
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result, we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).NRV information for non Asset Pharmacy products is calculated by the manufacturer. Asset Pharmacy has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ to that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend you do not solely rely on this information and always read the product label