Frequently Bought Together
Ruzu Herbal Bitters, 500ml
Ruzu Herbal bitters has been specifically designed to fight various types of infections, both bacteria and fungus. It is safe for use by both male and female recipients. It helps detoxify and strengthen organs, curing various ailments with just an intake of one teaspoon per day for 24 hours alone. Ruzu Herbal bitters is a powerful detoxifier and helps to cleanse the blood, lungs, kidneys and liver. It also helps boost immunity, preventing colds, flu and other diseases.
Health Benefit Of Ruzu Herbal Bitters
- Help Treatment of Diabetes
- Cure Weak Erection in Men.
- Effective treatment against Typhoid and Malaria.
- For treatment of Vaginal Discharge and Menstruation anomalies.
- Lower High Blood Pressure.
- Relax Waist, Back and Joint Pains
- Remove Fibroid and cure Infertility (Male and Female)
- Treat infection such as Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus and Syphilis
- It strengthen immune system and rich in anti-microbial agents.
- Detoxifies the body and takes care of Oxidative Stress,
- Effective management of Metabolic Liver Disease especially in Obese patient.
- Detoxifies the Kidneys and tones the Liver
Can someone who is pregnant or breastfeeding use Ruzu Herbal Bitters?
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine
Ruzu Herbal Bitters Reviews
After using Ruzu Herbal Bitters, it’s helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received have helped the condition it is claimed for, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
What is the price of Ruzu Herbal Bitters in Nigeria?
The price of Ruzu Herbal Bitters is N3,300
Where can you buy Ruzu Herbal Bitters In Nigeria?
You can Buy Ruzu Herbal Bitters at Asset Pharmacy Lagos Nigeria, Nigeria’s Largest Online Pharmacy.
How to Use
How To Take Ruzu Herbal Bitters
- Shake well before use.
- Adult: 2 table spoonful (40ml) twice daily before breakfast and before bedtime at night.
- Children: 2 years and above, 1 teaspoonful (5m) once in a week.
Ruzu Herbal Bitters Caution and side Effect
- Ruzu Bitters is Natural Product, It Contains No additives and No Artificial Preservatives.
- Not to be taken by pregnant women and people suffering from diarrhea
- Keep out of the reach of children
Colocynthis citrullus 40%
Curcugio pilosa 40%
Uvaria charmae 20%